Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Disaster Morning

It was a disaster waiting to happen, My Dad woke me up. Then he reminded me SCHOOL TODAY in a cheerful kind of voice to try and get me up. I felt very stubborn because I did not get up when told to.

Then Olivia got my arms and pulled me out of my bed. It was a big difference with the temperature I felt from my nice warm bed to the icy cold floor as I fell to the ground. “THUD” I hit the fall. I quickly jumped off the ground as fast as a rabbit could run.


Then Mum shouted “ NO RUNNING IN THE HOUSE”,
I slow to a stop like a car at a traffic light. Then I sheepishly sneak into the kitchen like a robber going in to the bank. I hear Dad boiling the kettle and my twin sister Olivia eating her breakfast “deig” her spoon chips the bowl.

I have finished my breakfast and now getting dressed I throw on my school clothes and get my laptop out of the lounge, Carefully put it in my school bag and go to the kitchen and make my yummy lunch.

Next minute I am on my way to the garage and am getting my bike out but the freezing cold gets to me and my teeth start chatting together like they're having a conversation.

Then I shatter to Olivia can wwwee go ttoo sscchool. Finally we got on our bikes and biked to school, Olivia went at the front because I was being a wuss and did not want to go in the front because then the cold air goes on to you.

I am now at school. Mr M has the heater on and it stings my frozen hands, legs and face. What a disaster morning!

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to your experience because I have lots of disaster mornings!

    Fantastic writing which really shows lots of personality, Katrina.

    ReplyDelete