Monday, July 23, 2012

Lone Robot

Dear long lost Mum and Dad,
I always have missed you.
Today I was walking in the forest jumping on leaves like you would do on lilypads. When I saw this smoke that was rising into the air. I was wondering what it was so I ran towards the smoke. There it was the smoke, a huge train running along the tracks, going into the middle of nowhere! I jumped on about the 5th carriage of the train and closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Next thing I know I was off the train and was sleeping on the ground ( So unrespectful ) I woke up to a huge fright. So I got up, stood right in front of the building. Then I found at it was a factory. I carefully went inside, there was these big machines. They were known as forklifts. They nearly ran me over. I went in because the sticker I had on was matching to the one they had on their building. Factory I mean.

Next I had to make a huge decision where to go in the factory to find you, Mum and Dad. I was missing you every minute and getting even more scared. Then I was so wound up how big this place was I left. I ripped off my tag and went back into the forest. Yes I didn't look for you I just left. I hope you can find me. I mean Please find me.

Thanks Lone Ro
Lone Robot



Here is a link to the website I got the inspiration from The literacy shed. Go down to the post
Origins - The story of a lone robot.

This is a picture of robot Lone Ro.

6 comments:

  1. Wow Katrina.
    I love your letter it is very touching. I loved the part when you said, today I was walking in the forest jumping on leaves like you would do on lilypads. It is a great simile.
    What is your favourite part?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Katrina that is an amazing piece of writing.
    You put a lot of work into this writing, which made it really good.
    WELL DONE KATRINA:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Katrina
    I like how you put the picture of the lonely
    Robot Cool story.
    Alexandra.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the letter it's great I love the picture

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome writing Katrina.
    I like how you added in a image and a link to where you
    watched the video.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done Katrina!!!
    I love story and I also like how he doesn't know anything
    It is really cool.
    From Brody

    ReplyDelete