Friday, November 30, 2012

Reflection for cricket

Reflection for cricket.
This week is batting.

· Something I was pleased with was… Keeping my eye on the ball because… this is very important if you want to hit the ball.
· I really enjoyed learning… To put your v in your hands in line with the spin because… this is how you hold the bat.
· Something I found hard was… Hitting the ball straight.
· Something that made me think was… Pointing my left big toe forward to aim.             because… it was hard holding the bat and pointing my toe also hitting the ball at the same time.
· Something I want to get better at is… Driving the ball better.
         (What can I do about it?) Practice with my sister.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Katrina!
    I love your reflection you made, I think you are really good at cricket.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete