Thursday, December 13, 2012

Where was I going?

The family dog was having a walk and I was taking him when..... I saw this street that I had never been there before, this was strange. It might of been a pixie. Flett was drooling I think this meant time to go home. I went home and went tell Olivia can we go for a walk together. “I want to show you something” I said. I luckily remembered where the street was. That would have been a disaster.

I went to Mum and told her that we were going for a walk. Flett is very tired. Will be back in about half an hour. Dry spit was coming down my throat. The trees were forming shadows. It was getting dark.

Olivia and I were wandering down the street. I found the street that I had found  on the walk. It was a very cold night and my body was starting to shiver. Goosebumps were forming down my arms and legs. I told Olivia that I wanted to go home. They was no moon. It was pitch black. Olivia finally decided that it was time to go home. Liv and I ran home. While we your running I told her that I would show her tomorrow.  I had dinner and went to bed.

I woke up with a huge fright. I was wondering what would happen if we didn’t leave the street. Don’t worry about that type of stuff. In the morning I went  to Mum and asked her if she and Olivia could come on a walk with me. I was scared and that’s why I asked to bring Mum. We were finally made it to the road. We went done it for the. It was so beautiful. The tree’s were forming a tunnel. As they were grown on a diagonal. Down the end of the road there was a golden sunset. The wind was howling down the road and through the tree’s like the wind was a dragon. It was so pretty. Olivia, Mum and I were astonished and amazed. I couldn’t believe it. Then the street magically disappeared. It was sad that it went, but it made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment